When you take ENBREL, you are not alone. You have access to an abundance of support through Enliven's free information and assistance designed specifically for people who use ENBREL. Call toll-free at
If you're an ENBREL patient, enrol in Enliven and get the most from your therapy.
When you take ENBREL, you join the thousands already benefiting from Enliven.
- Toll-free support line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Initial self-injection training at your doctor's office/clinic or at your home
- Insurance assistance to optimize your coverage and to stay covered
- Free, comprehensive ENBREL Patient Resource Kit
- And more...
At Enliven, we offer you a World of Support. Join Enliven Today - Call toll-free at
A quick list of what you need to do before you begin your therapy with ENBREL:
- Enrol in Enliven
- Talk to an Insurance Coverage Specialist who will confirm your drug benefit coverage
- Obtain Patient Resource Kit prior to start date
- Fill prescription
- Advise Enliven of your start date
Insurance Reimbursement Counselling
Insurance Coverage Specialists will help you determine your insurance coverage options for ENBREL. Let us assist you with prior authorization, verification, recertification, alternative funding identification, and more...
Access to multilingual experts who can assist you with questions about ENBREL, 7 days a week, including injection support, storage and travel information, questions about therapy, and more...
A Free Resource Kit and Supplies
A resource kit for starting therapy, instruction video/DVD, free sharps disposal container, travel cooler for temporarily transporting ENBREL, dosing reminder, and more.
Newsletters, e-mails, and calendars designed to give you timely and helpful information tailored to your specific needs.